9 Ways to Get More Fans on Facebook
So you’ve created a Facebook Business page, but now you’re wondering – “How Do I Get People to ‘Like’ my Page?” Many people struggle with building a fan base. Here are 9 ways to get more Fans.
1. Create a customised Welcome Page – Creating a customised Welcome Page is a great way to increase your number of fans. Statistics show that it will help you turn 72% of your visitors into fans.
2. Email your current customer list & invite them to your new Fan page – You can send a nice email out to your current list letting them know about your new page, and inviting them to click ‘like’ to become a fan of your new page (and make sure to include a link to your page).
3. Post Links on your Social Media Profiles like Twitter, LinkedIn, & your personal profile on Facebook – For example, in your bio on your Facebook personal profile, you could include something like: Keep up-to-date with our latest offers on my Facebook page at: facebook.com/______________. In your Twitter or LinkedIn Bio, you could type: Connect with me on FB at: facebook.com/____________.
4. Use Facebook as Your Page – When you login to Facebook, you can click the down arrow in the upper right-hand corner next to “Home”, then click “Use Facebook as Page”. When you click on this, you will now be interacting with people as your Page (NOT as you personally). So, a strategy that will help you get more fans is to click “Use Facebook as Page” and then comment on other Fan Pages as Your Page.
5. Use Facebook Ads – You can always create some ads on Facebook to drive traffic to your Fan page. If you use this strategy, make sure to target your ads appropriately and start out small. Start out by only spending a few euros a day and testing out different ads, so you can determine which ads work best for you (before you spend a lot of money).
6. Add the Facebook “Like” Box to your Website – When you add this to your website, then people can click “like” and become a fan of your Page (directly from your website). When people come to your website and they see that you have a large following on your Fan page, that also helps build up your credibility.
7. Ask Friends to Share your Page – All Fan pages have a “Share” link on the left-hand side of the page. You can always ask your friends to come to your page & click on the “Share” link. This way, your friends can share your page with their own followers.
8. Add Your Fan Page Link to your Email Signature – If you do this, then every time you send an email to someone, they’ll see your Fan Page link in your signature. So, they can easily click on the link to go to your Fan Page.
9. Invite Friends – On the right-hand side of every Fan page, there’s an “Invite Friends” link. Simply click on that link in order to invite your friends to become a Fan of your Page.